Saturday, November 01, 2008

There is No Off Switch for Jason Polan's Genius

Lionfish © Jason Polan
Sunday my good friend Jason Polan will be doing something special for the Editions/Artists' Books Fair. As usual, it's pretty much genius.
On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I will be making drawings for a book called 100 People I Saw At The Editions/Artists’ Books Fair. The book will contain 99 people I saw during these three days. Once the drawings are completed I will print the book, in an edition of 100 to be available on Sunday at noon. The book will be available for purchase at the Esopus table (#59) at the fair. The book will cost $20. If you choose to purchase a book, you will be drawn in your copy, completing the project and becoming the 100th person in the book.
I will be there to pick up the book and have Jason drawn my picture. You should too.
Related Posts with Thumbnails