Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Griffin Museum Juried Show Opening Thursday

© Shen Wei
I will be on the road again tomorrow traveling all the way to Winchester, MA, for the opening of the Griffin Museum of Photography's 13th Annual Juried Show. My traveling companion this time will be good friend, Shen Wei. I'm hoping he understands when I pull over to photograph stranded motorists along the way.

The Griffin show will feature a number of pieces in the Main Gallery and a two person show in the Emerging Artists Gallery. My Domesticated work will be featured in the two person show. All the work presented in both galleries was judged worthy by this year's juror, the inimitable Brian Clamp.

Prior to the opening Shen, Nicholas Fedak II, David Wolf, and I will all be participating in a gallery talk with museum members.

Here are the details:
13th Annual Griffin Juried Show
August 23 through October 28, 2007
Griffin Museum of Photography
67 Shore Road
Winchester, MA 01890

Opening Reception: Thursday, August 23, 7 PM
Member Gallery Talk: Thursday, August 23, 6:15 PM - 7 PM
If you are in the Boston area, please stop by the opening and say hi.
Related Posts with Thumbnails