Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Busy as a Bee

Leaving New Orleans this Thursday and heading back to New York for a short holiday stint living my real life as a photographer, wife, friend, cat owner... Friday I hit the NY pavement and scramble to get my prints ready for the 3 x 5 show at Paul Kopeikin Gallery. Saturday we are traveling to Washington, DC, for a Danish Jul celebration with friends. Grod and glogg for everyone! While we are in DC we are going to finally see my work in the No Fancy Titles show at Randall Scott Gallery. We get back to New York on Tuesday and have a small window to relax, make fun of tourists, and celebrate the new year before we leave for SoCal to visit the inlaws and attend the opening of the 3 x 5 show. Sadly, my travel schedule is forcing me to miss the opening of Brian Ulrich's Copia show at Julie Saul, but you shouldn't. Go see this show!

I hope the holidays (and every day) find you peaceful, creative, and among friends and loved ones.
Related Posts with Thumbnails