Friday, July 17, 2009

Syracuse MFA Show Opening Friday Night

© Christopher Gianunzio
Last fall semester Doug DuBois invited me to Syracuse University to speak to his students and visit with some of the graduate students. This was my first visiting artist gig and I was pretty nervous. In the end I had nothing to fear because the students were talkative, talented and eager for feedback.

© Colin Todd
Since my visit I've stayed in touch with many of the students and am now happy to announce the opening of their graduate exhibition here in New York City. I'll be at the opening tonight. Hope to see you there.

Here are the details:
MFA 2009 | Curated by Matthew Lusk
July 17-August 1
NYCAMS Gallery
44 W 28th Street, 7th Floor

Opening Reception: Friday, July 17, 6-9pm
Related Posts with Thumbnails