Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Syracuse, Berlin and a Solo Show at Koch Gallery

Groceries, 2007 © Amy Stein
I was in New York City just long enough to catch my breath and now I am in Syracuse starting my month long artist-in-residence with Light Work.

Berlin was a blast and I owe many thanks to Sascha, Silke, Tim and Elisa at Pool Gallery for their endless generosity during my stay. I had a great time hanging with Dylan Chatain, Robert Lyons and meeting Mark McPherson at the Hijacked book launch and exhibition at Neunplus. The Berlin scene is like everything you've heard only better. I can't wait to go back.

Also, I am very pleased to announce my third solo show of the year (wtf?) begins June 12 at the Robert Koch Gallery in San Francisco. This one, like the others before was sudden and unexpected. That sounds wonderful, but it is tough business trying to prepare for a show with only a couple of weeks notice.

Here are the details on the show:
Amy Stein | New American Fables
Robert Koch Gallery
June 12 - August 23
49 Geary Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA
Opening Reception: July 3, 5:30-7:30pm
Related Posts with Thumbnails