Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stranded Series Featured on Solo Show

© Amy Stein 2006
Humble Arts Foundation is a not-for-profit that has been providing invaluable grant, publication, and exhibition opportunities to emerging photographers for a couple of years now. I am a veteran of their Group Show series and now I can add Solo Show to my resume. For the next month you can see photos from my Stranded series on the Humble site. In addition to the Stranded photos, you can read an interview with moi conducted by the lovely Julie Fishkin. Big thanks to Amani Olu and Jon Feinstein for selecting my work for this wonderful honor.

If you want to get a taste of the good work Humble Arts Foundation is doing and support their mission, I suggest you pick up a copy of their first publication, Story. The book features documentary photographs by thirteen new and emerging photographers as well as essays by the aforementioned Mr. Feinstein.
Related Posts with Thumbnails