Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Come On Feel the Illinoise!

I have finally cracked the inner sanctum of the Loyal Order of Chicagraphers. Grand Poobahs, Brian Ulrich and Jon Gitelson, have curated the 43rd Annual Versionfest Photographic Invitational and graciously invited this New Yorker to commune with the Chi-town faithful. I have spent the better part of a month practicing for the initiation ceremony, but I'm still not sure if I need to provide my own goat for the ritual sacrifice...

The line-up for the Versionfest exhibition is a Murderers' Row of photographers. In addition to my Domesticated work, the show will feature works by Bill Sullivan, Jason Lazarus, Zoe Strauss, Shawnee Barton, Todd Deutsch, Michael Northrup, Julian Montague, Mary Farmilant, and Jack Edinger. Definitely not to be missed.

43rd Annual Versionfest Photographic Invitational
Zhou B Center, 2nd Floor
1029 W. 35th Street
April 26 - May 6
Artist Reception: Saturday, April 28, 7 - 9:30 PM

If you'd like to see the Domesticated prints in a more commercial setting, stop by the Paul Kopeiken Gallery booth during Art Chicago.

Art Chicago

The Merchandise Mart
April 27-30

I will be in Chicago this weekend for both events. If you're in town and would like to meet up, drop me a note.
Related Posts with Thumbnails