Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Love Gifts in the Mail: Dalton Rooney and Rob Hornstra

Swans Nest, Brooklyn © Dalton Rooney
Dalton Rooney is a landscape photographer from Brooklyn. Like any wise, young photographer in this turkey burger economy he has taken prints sales directly to the masses with his Print of the Month Club. If you join the club, Dalton will send you a limited edition print each month and cover the cost of shipping. He was kind enough to send me a print of Swans Nest, Brooklyn. The subtle colors and rich textures of this image are beautiful.

© Rob Hornstra
Much has been written about Rob Hornstra's book, 101 Billionaires. Rob just sent me a signed copy and now I know what all the commotion is about. It is a powerful book in conception and execution. It makes me happy when photography is this good.
Related Posts with Thumbnails