Thursday, December 11, 2008

Domesticated Show Opens Tonight in Philadelphia

Riverside © Amy Stein
Tonight is the opening of my Domesticated show at the Print Center in Philadelphia. John Caperton and the folks at the Print Center have been an absolute dream to work with. I couldn't be more excited about the exhibition. The show will feature seven large prints including two new images that have never been exhibited before.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Philly for the opening because I am teaching. The good news is I will be doing a visiting artist stint and a public lecture at the University of Pennsylvania on January 22.

Here are the details:
Amy Stein: Domesticated
The Print Center
December 11, 2008 – February 14, 2009
1614 Latimer Street
Philadelphia, PA
Opening Reception: Thursday, December 11, 5:30-7:30pm
If you are in Philadelphia, stop by the opening and let me know what you think.
Related Posts with Thumbnails