Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lunch with Amy

Each week I get a ton of emails from photographers searching for advice, looking to connect with a contemporary, or just wanting to shoot the proverbial shit. Sometimes I will meet them for lunch or coffee. So, I'm starting a new feature on the blog called Lunch with Amy wherein I highlight the work of the photographer I've met and give a brief review of the lunch.

Photographer: Adam Golfer
Restaurant: Delhi Palace

Delhi Palace is just around the block from me and also happens to be the best Indian restaurant in Jackson Heights. Forget what you've heard about Jackson Diner, the Delhi Palace is a few door down and worlds better. The lunch buffet is only $8 and features most of the highlights from their regular menu. The Saag Paneer and Chicken Tikka are my favorites.

Here are some standouts from Adam's series Kin:

© Adam Golfer

© Adam Golfer

© Adam Golfer
Related Posts with Thumbnails