Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Fair City

Over the next few days our quiet little hamlet called New York City will be overrun with art collectors, gallerists, gawkers, stalkers and artists. It's art fair week in NYC!

With no less than nine fairs running simultaneously it can lead to a serious case of art overload...and a few hangovers. The upside is I get to see a lot of kick ass work and hang with a lot of old and new friends who are in town for the big shows.

If you want to see (and buy!) my work you can go to the Saatchi booth at Pulse or the Paul Kopeikin Gallery booth at LA Art in New York.

Here are the details:
Pulse Art Fair -- Saatchi Online | London
Pier 40
353 West Street
New York, NY 10014

LA Art in New York -- Paul Kopeikin Gallery
Altman Building
135 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Drop me a line if you are in town or meet me at the fairs.
Related Posts with Thumbnails