Monday, January 28, 2008

My First Solo Show!

In Between © Amy Stein
At the end of 2007 I listed some of my career goals for 2008. I didn't think I was being overly ambitious, but I recognized that each aspiration would require a whole lot of hustle and flow to make it a reality. Well, here we are just a month in to the new year and I am already able to scratch one of those goals off the list.

On February 16 my first solo show will be opening for a two month run at the Paul Kopeikin Gallery in Los Angeles!

I am not one to exhibit gross displays of pride or steep in my accomplishments, but I am really over the moon about this show. Over the past two years, I have spent countless hours working on my Domesticated series. Each image represents a very long and considered process and I'm so happy it will finally be shown.

Naturally, I will heading west for the big opening reception and I would love see as many folks as possible. If you are in Southern California, please stop.

Oh, and please tell everyone you know about the show.
Related Posts with Thumbnails