Monday, January 01, 2007

Going Back to Cali

Watering Hole © Amy Stein 2005
Xin Nian Yu Kuai...Feliz Año Nuevo...Godt Nytår...Happy New Year!

I will be in Southern California January 4 through January 8 to spend time with my inlaws in Huntington Beach and attend the opening of a show I am in at the Paul Kopeikin Gallery. Here are the details on the show and opening reception:
3 x 5
Paul Kopeikin Gallery
January 6, 2007 - February 3, 2007
6150 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Opening Reception: Saturday, January 6, 2007 - 6:00 to 8:00 PM
If you are cruising down Wilshire on January 6, please stop by the opening and say hi.

While in SoCal I hope to make the museum and gallery scene and see some top notch photography. Definitely going to catch the Todd Hido show at the Rose Gallery and the Where We Live exhibition at The Getty. If you know of any other 'can't miss' openings, shows, or concerts going on in LA or the OC, drop me a note.
Related Posts with Thumbnails